Thursday, May 14, 2009

Marco... Marco?

Our tag-ups are tricky enough with a 6 hour time difference - my day is more than half way finished by the time I report what I will do today. But a friend was giving his PhD defense, so we agreed to cancel yesterday's meeting. No big deal, small team, good software to track progress. We would catch up on everything today.

I had to travel to Geneva today to meet a clinician in the project. Very interesting, real nice guy, good meeting... got in the cab to the train station and saw my watch. I totally forgot the time and was late for the tag-up call. No problem, it is not too expensive to use the cell... of course I don't have the number.

Luckily there is wifi at the station and I fire up skype on my iPod Touch. I was 90 mins late for the meeting but fortunately the rest of the team was really cool about the whole thing. I can't drop the ball again...

No comments:

Post a Comment